These terms and conditions apply to the user who uses the online services provided for any payment made to Spogprint.com. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Spogprint.com through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Spogprint.com reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. All user have a responsibility to read the terms and conditions before using the service.
The following is a summary of the key terms and condition of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a credit card, debit card, net banking or payment gateway.
- Before using this online payment service, all users shall make necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the credit/debit card used from the respective bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Spogprint.com. It is the responsibility of user of the service to ensure that the information entered in the required fields is correct. We recommend you to take and keep a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which will assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The applicant agrees to understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card or credit card or net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Spogprint.com or the payment service provider have no control over such matters.
- We are using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Spogprint.com gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Spogprint.com does not accept any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other access to the information provided by a user of this service.
- The applicant must agrees that Spogprint.com or any of its employees will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Spogprint.com reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the service(s) must be correct and accurate. And the applicant shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The applicant further agrees to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The applicant agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The applicant is full and lawfully entitled to use credit, debit card and bank account for such transactions.
- The applicant is responsible to make sure that the bank account / card details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such applicant along with the applicable fees.
- The applicant is responsible to make sure that sufficient cash is available on the bank account / card at the time of making the payment.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the Spogprint.com in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Spogprint.com will not take any responsibility for loss, damage, cost (including legal costs), expenses, consequential damage or indirect losses of any kinds, which may be suffered or incurred by the user from the use of this service.
This user agreement is governed by, and constructed in accordance with, UAE law. In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the governing law of UAE.
The refund and cancellation policy of spogprint.com are as follows:
Every order subject to a cancellation fees. This is cover the prepress costs related to your order.
If the customer wants to cancel the order after the design approval and before starting the printing, they have to pay the design cost.
Users have the right to cancel or modify and order before the approval.
Spogprint.com will be entitled to charge for the cancellation of work already carried out and materials purchased for the customer.
Orders paid by credit card are subject to a processing fee. This is taken by credit cardportal and not by us. We do not receive the full amount. For this reason, if you cancel by credit card we are unable to refund you the full amount.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within (3) calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same packing condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your returned product, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The amount will be refunded to the original payment method you have been used during the time of purchase. For credit card payments may takes 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged during shipping and delivery time and you have to return within 3 calendar days. You will not be eligible for a refund or product replace after 3 calendar days.
Did you have any unclear content or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.